Thursday, July 24, 2014

I am a licensed Real Estate Broker, and  a Realtor, operating out of the Jacksonville MSA, since 1996.
My goal  is to provide commentary regarding the business life of a Realtor / Real Estate Salesperson in Jacksonville, Florida,  the state of our market here, and along the way to afford insight and a glance into my day,with the intention of providing information that the reader may find useful if they are buying, selling , or investing in real estate in Jacksonville.  I also intend to let you know about my active listings as they come available, and those can also be found on my website listed below in my contact details.


Russ Goodman
Realtor, Broker-Associate
Keller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners
904-465-2212
www.sellsjacksonville.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment